[erlang-questions] Announcing Ymir: A Distributed, 3D Game Engine Written in Erlang

John Koenig john@REDACTED
Fri Jul 12 15:42:51 CEST 2013

Oh, they seem to be working for me. Perhaps I had cached versions.  The
long versions follow:

% Speedup vs # of Cores: speedup
<http://images.indiegogo.com/medias/923366/pictures/full/20130711070617-dynamic_speedup.png?1373551579>
Frame Rate (16 cores): framerate
<http://d2oadd98wnjs7n.cloudfront.net/medias/923363/pictures/full/20130711070503-dynamic_framerate.png?1373551514>
Simulation Time vs # of Cores: simulation_time
<http://images.indiegogo.com/medias/923325/pictures/full/20130711064143-dynamic_timespent.png?1373550107>

If those fail to work too, then the graphs are also present in the
Gallery section of the linked indiegogo page.

Sorry about that!