[erlang-questions] [HEADS UP] Emysql driver

Barco You barcojie@REDACTED
Thu Jul 4 09:33:12 CEST 2013

> mysql -hlocalhost -P3306 -uclient -pmypass
Your MySQL connection id is 60
Server version: 5.5.31-0ubuntu0.12.04.2 (Ubuntu)

Copyright (c) 2000, 2013, Oracle and/or its affiliates. All rights reserved.

Oracle is a registered trademark of Oracle Corporation and/or its
affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective
owners.

Type 'help;' or '\h' for help. Type '\c' to clear the current input
statement.

mysql>