[erlang-questions] [HEADS UP] Emysql driver

Barco You barcojie@REDACTED
Thu Jul 4 08:57:07 CEST 2013

Why do I get the following error when I tried to connect the DB?

2> application:start(crypto).
ok
3> application:start(emysql).
ok
4> emysql:add_pool(db_pool, 10, "client", "mypass", "localhost", 3306,
"hello", utf8).
** exception exit: {failed_to_connect_to_database,econnrefused}
     in function  emysql_conn:open_connections/1 (src/emysql_conn.erl, line
136)
     in call from emysql:add_pool/9 (src/emysql.erl, line 226)