[erlang-questions] Shell output for Common Test

Thomas Allen <>
Wed Jul 3 14:16:44 CEST 2013

This doesn't answer your question about Common Test not outputting to
stderr/stdout, but if you find navigating to your test logs tedious, you
might find this snippet useful (on ct error, it finds the log and opens
it in Firefox):