[erlang-questions] Is there a lomit on erlang vm nodes connection speed

Dmitry Kolesnikov dmkolesnikov@REDACTED
Tue Jul 2 13:53:45 CEST 2013

Hello,

You can have only one TCP/IP connection between node.
Yes, your idea of message collation is fine. There was even message post about this.
http://www.ostinelli.net/boost-message-passing-between-erlang-nodes/

I think you should split data and signalling to different channels, at least this is my approach. Use erlang distribution only for cluster coordination but use plain TCP/IP sockets for data path.

- Dmitry