[erlang-questions] Is there a lomit on erlang vm nodes connection speed

Sergej Jurecko sergej.jurecko@REDACTED
Tue Jul 2 09:41:41 CEST 2013

It only goes up to 300Mbps because you are sending a huge number of very small messages, between two processes over a single TCP connection.

Is this your actual use case?

Sergej