[erlang-questions] Is there a lomit on erlang vm nodes connection speed

Dror Mein drormein@REDACTED
Tue Jul 2 08:47:33 CEST 2013

I'm trying to send data between two nodes on two different servers, that talk through a 10 Gbps switch. Running iperf on the connection shows consistent 5-7 gbps throughput. But with Erlang I can't exceed 300Mbps, when looking through iptraf, and all I do is send data from one node to a dummy process on the other.
Is there a limitation on connection speed on erlang? Is there a flag that need to be configured?