[erlang-questions] How to copy the results from the debug window?

Dan Gudmundsson dangud@REDACTED
Mon Jul 1 09:43:29 CEST 2013

Including some relevant information would be great :-)
Platform? Wx or gs?

In wx some text fields are not by default copied to clipboard.

So the programmer have to add that explicitly, trouble is that the event is
not implemented yet
in wx, it is on my todo list.

But for this particular case it works for me, using linux and wx debugger.

/Dan