[erlang-questions] OTP R16A has been released

Vlad Dumitrescu vladdu55@REDACTED
Thu Jan 31 19:23:31 CET 2013

Hi,

It looks like R16 works nicely with erlide too. We have support for the new
coding comment in source files and have fixed some issues with the console
too (the latter is only available in the current nightly builds).

best regards,
Vlad