[erlang-questions] R16A binary packages for CentOS, Debian, Mac, Ubuntu and Windows

Adrian Roe <>
Thu Jan 31 12:15:07 CET 2013

I'm really excited about having access to observer etc on my Mac :) …

… but not entirely plain sailing getting observer to run (trace below).  Am I being stupid?

Thanks for your help.

Adrian Roe

4> observer:start().
{error,{{load_driver,"dlopen(/usr/local/lib/erlang/lib/wx-1.0/priv/wxe_driver.so, 2): Symbol not found: __ZN10wxBoxSizer11RecalcSizesEv\n  Referenced from: /usr/local/lib/erlang/lib/wx-1.0/priv/wxe_driver.so\n  Expected in: flat namespace\n in /usr/local/lib/erlang/lib/wx-1.0/priv/wxe_driver.so"},
=ERROR REPORT==== 31-Jan-2013::11:10:42 ===
WX Failed loading "wxe_driver"@"/usr/local/lib/erlang/lib/wx-1.0/priv"