[erlang-questions] dialyzer for lisps (Re: If you are homesick for object.selector)

Anthony Ramine <>
Sun Jan 27 23:01:01 CET 2013

Patching Dialyzer to make it work on Core Erlang should be pretty
straightforward as it does its analysis on Core Erlang code anyway;
it's just that it doesn't currently know how to obtain it from the
BEAM file without first getting the Erlang AST chunk and compiling
it to Core Erlang AST.

Anthony Ramine