[erlang-questions] Cowboy feedback needed

Barco You barcojie@REDACTED
Fri Jan 25 06:53:17 CET 2013

Hi Loic,

I'd like to send feedback very much. But right now Cowboy is just used as
demo in my company --- BesTV (www.bestv.com.cn), which is the largest IPTV
and intenetTV operator in China. Although I think Cowby is good, the
production environment is still dominated by Java and mainstream HTTP
servers. Because I'm from Ericsson, I hope to promote Erlang here but it's
not so easy. I would send the data if Cowboy would be used in production
and fully tested.

Thank you!
Barco