[erlang-questions] [ANN] Erlang distributed node in Go
Thu Jan 24 10:09:45 CET 2013
Glad to present implementation of Erlang distributed node in Go
- Publish listen port via EPMD
- Handle incoming connection from other node using Erlang Distribution
- Spawn Erlang-like processes
- Register and unregister processes with simple atom
- Send messages to registered (using atom) or not registered (using Pid)
processes at Go-node or remote Erlang-node
- Create own process with GenServer behaviour (like gen_server in
Pull requests are welcome!
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the erlang-questions