[erlang-questions] wx: getBoundingRect - how to return the bounding rectangle?

Dan Gudmundsson dangud@REDACTED
Wed Jan 23 12:07:51 CET 2013

Thanks for the bug-report, that is a bug in the code generator.

wx is so huge so I've proberbly missed several of these.

Will fix in R16B, if you know any more places post them so I don't miss them.
Asap, code freeze incoming..

/Dan