[erlang-questions] possible to use cowboy with websockets in current master?

Alex Babkin ababkin@REDACTED
Wed Jan 23 07:15:30 CET 2013

Thanks Wes, this looks like an awesome project/example

Got another specific question while i'm at it:

Is it possible to modify cookies while maintaining a websocket connection
or do i pretty much have to set cookies with regular (non-websocketed)
handler? (seems like that's whats done in esysman)
I'm looking at potential ways to implement authentication and persist it in
cookies