[erlang-questions] What does 'Taints' mean in crash dump file

Sverker Eriksson sverker.eriksson@REDACTED
Tue Jan 15 14:39:01 CET 2013

The idea was a way to see all user libraries that has ever been loaded
and executed by the VM. Currently it only shows NIF libraries, but
driver names will hopefully be added as well in some future release.

/Sverker, Erlang/OTP Ericsson