[erlang-questions] Any tcp related changes in R15B* that might cause this?

Anthony Molinaro anthonym@REDACTED
Wed Jan 2 18:28:16 CET 2013

Hi,

  The holidays went and interrupted everything, so I'm sorry about the
late response.
It's unclear if the commit dc5f7190 did it or not, but sometime between
R14B04 and R15B02 the behavior did change.  I've not isolated it outside
of mochiweb, but I don't think its a mochiweb problem.

Here's the pull request which contains the short program I used to
reproduce with mochiweb (and work around the new behavior)

https://github.com/mochi/mochiweb/pull/91

I'll see if I can't isolate it to just OTP sometime in the next
couple of days.

-Anthony