[erlang-questions] Can one load non-driver/nif files in Erlang?

Olivier Girondel olivier.girondel@REDACTED
Sat Feb 23 23:31:17 CET 2013

Hi,

Can you explain what is your use case ?

I have an application that dynamically loads 'plugins' as .so, in pure C
The loader is a linked-in driver (.so, erlang wrapper) that
dynamically loads other (.so, C plugins)

The only problem I found is that the VM dlopens() the driver without
RTLD_GLOBAL, which
might become a problem if other .so need symbols

HTH

--
Olivier