[erlang-questions] Using -callback with libraries supporting R14 and higher

Loïc Hoguin essen@REDACTED
Wed Feb 20 01:06:17 CET 2013

Learn to say "no" to your users, in this case with a reason similar to "we only support behaviours in R15+". I occasionally receive bug reports about Ranch not building in R14, my answer is "upgrade or fork and fix on your own". May sound harsh, but there's more important work to do, you have to draw the line somewhere. Nobody complained so far.