[erlang-questions] Dynamic Code Loading in ERTS

Paul Davis paul.joseph.davis@REDACTED
Tue Feb 19 19:14:23 CET 2013

Tyron,

Bob's also a got a pretty easy to understand example in mochiglobal
[1] that helped me pick up on some of the compilation parts.

[1] https://github.com/mochi/mochiweb/blob/master/src/mochiglobal.erl