[erlang-questions] OTP R16A has been released

Lukas Larsson lukas@REDACTED
Thu Feb 14 17:25:44 CET 2013

Hello!

I've updated config.sub and config.guess to the latest version. They should
be visible on github tomorrow and will be part of the R16B release.

Do you have to change many things within the vm to get it to run on
android? If the changes are not too big and are #ifdef'ed nicely it would
be neat to have them in the official release.

Lukas