[erlang-questions] Cowboy routes with Method as a condition

Olav Frengstad olav@REDACTED
Wed Feb 13 09:39:37 CET 2013

I use a small wrapper over cowboy_http_hander that let's me bind a
method to a function call.

method_handlers(Req, State) ->
    [{<<"GET">>, read}, {<<"POST">>, update}, Req, State].

read(Req, State) ->
    {Req, State}.

update(Req, State) ->
    {Req, State}.

The easiest making handle/2 call handle_method(Method, Req, State) or similar.

If you want something pluggable you can look at https://github.com/lafka/tavern

Olav