[erlang-questions] Alternatives to Erlang

Matthew Evans mattevans123@REDACTED
Mon Feb 11 19:06:19 CET 2013

I would agree with this comment.
Maybe instead you should think about a process for each user, and each process having a gb_tree in the state record to save data.
If you want persistance you "could" use dets instead....
Matt