[erlang-questions] question about eldap and ssh

Minin Maxim Maxim.Minin@REDACTED
Mon Feb 11 14:02:41 CET 2013

Hi

i try  to build a release of an application with dependencies of some standard libs and fail because not all necessary applications are have been packaged.
I use eldap and ssh in my application. Eldap itself needs the lib ans1 and ssh - public_key. But both have not in their app-files the ans1 and public_key as dependency.  As a result this two applications (ans1 and public_key)  are not in my release.
Is it a bug, that the dependencies are missing in the app-file of eldap and ssh or am I doing something wrong?

thanks

Maxim Minin