[erlang-questions] gen_tcp issue when socket interrupted by peer

Morgan Segalis msegalis@REDACTED
Sat Feb 9 21:10:14 CET 2013

Yeah,

I was surprised too...
After some research, I have found this article that assume what I though, it is not an Erlang specific issue, but TCP...

http://blog.gerhards.net/2008/05/why-you-cant-build-reliable-tcp.html

... So I'll do my app-level ACK.