[erlang-questions] run_erl and erl -boot

Wes James comptekki@REDACTED
Fri Feb 8 01:02:37 CET 2013

I tried to get run_erl and erl -boot working (-boot offering ssl
communication between nodes).  I have a script that the run_erl runs fine
with my pre -boot setup, but when trying to use -boot I can ping the node,
but the receive loop app doesn't seem to work in this configuration.  Is
this supposed to work?

What I done that works is use the yaws startup script (which works fine
with my app), but when I add the -boot parameters (and all the cert paths,
etc), the communication isn't working.

Thanks,

Wes