[erlang-questions] Evening School of Erlang

Francesco Cesarini francesco@REDACTED
Tue Feb 5 23:54:26 CET 2013

If we get enough attendees, there will be a second round in about 4 - 6
months. It all depends on demand and local companies recruiting for
Erlang developers willing to sponsor and how many of the attendees find
Erlang jobs. San Mateo/Palo Alto might also be an option for you. San
Francisco classes finished last week and a new round of dates will soon
be announced.

In regards to New York, we are looking at the latter half of this year.
Derek - if you are able to help us secure a venue, it would be great!
Other locations currently include Chicago, DC, Boston, Pasadena and
Santa Monica.

Francesco

On 05/02/2013 22:04, Raoul Duke wrote:
>> San Jose hasn't happened yet - I believe you can still get tickets.
> i won't be around for it this feb :-(

Erlang Solutions Ltd.
http://www.erlang-solutions.com