[erlang-questions] How to see which processes used ets table?

Gustav Simonsson gustav.simonsson@REDACTED
Tue Feb 5 08:51:16 CET 2013

Note that erlang:memory/1 gives memory in bytes, whereas ets:i/0 gives it
in words. On a 64-bit system 625M words would be 5GB, so the numbers you
get might be correct. Try summing the memory from ets:i/0 up exact and
compare it to erlang:memory(ets).

Cheers,
Gustav Simonsson