[erlang-questions] OTP R16A has been released

Anthony Ramine n.oxyde@REDACTED
Fri Feb 1 13:05:37 CET 2013

IMHO these two files shouldn't even be versioned. There are some stuff in
the OTP build process that makes me cry, like how there are 4 identical
aclocal.m4 files in 4 different directories when there could be only one
either at the repository root or in erts/automake/ so that erts can be
built standalone.

--
Anthony Ramine