[erlang-questions] Binary Erlang External Term serialization in Javascript

Serge Aleynikov serge@REDACTED
Mon Dec 16 01:11:26 CET 2013

Though I did start it off with Bert, it ended up being nearly a complete
rewrite.  I plan to complete a couple of unfinished tasks such as dealing
with big integers (at least up to 2^53), and add test cases. Contributions
are welcome.