[erlang-questions] SSL/TLS distribution
Mon Dec 9 15:07:23 CET 2013
I already asked this question in Basho/node_package/riak, but received no clear answer. Someone may be encountered such a problem?
I'm using rebar to build my application, and node_package to create RPM-package.
Then i define an environment variables in the file vm.ags as described http://www.erlang.org/doc/apps/ssl/ssl_distribution.html:
-ssl_dist_opt client_certfile "/var/lib/myapp/cert.pem"
-ssl_dist_opt server_certfile "/var/lib/myapp/cert.pem"
-ssl_dist_opt server_secure_renegotiate true
-ssl_dist_opt client_secure_renegotiate true
And then run:
[root@REDACTED bin]# myapp start
!!!! WARNING: ulimit -n is 1024; 4096 is the recommended minimum.
myapp failed to start within 15 seconds,
see the output of 'myapp console' for more information.
If you want to wait longer, set the environment variable
WAIT_FOR_ERLANG to the number of seconds to wait.
In the result I get:
1. The console log -- all well, as if the node is started correctly.
2. The error log is empty.
3. The 'ps eax | grep beam.smp' command -- shows, that the Erlang virtual machine is running (!).
* Command 'start' -- hangs
* 'ping' is not work
* The node cannot be stopped, because the 'stop' command does not work
* I can't connect to the node through 'attach'/'attach-direct' for the same reason
* Even 'getpid' says that the node is not running....
What could be the problem?
(Erlang R16B01, RHEL6.3 )
More information about the erlang-questions