[erlang-questions] [ANN] hackney 0.4.3 has been released

Benoit Chesneau bchesneau@REDACTED
Sun Aug 25 17:38:09 CEST 2013

On Sun, Aug 25, 2013 at 12:56 AM, Steve Davis <
steven.charles.davis@REDACTED> wrote:

> My personal path:
> 1) Parameterized Modules -> Cool! -> oh no
> 2) Parse Transform -> Cool! -> oh no
> 3) Module parameterization -> Cool! -> oh no
> 4) Higher order function + record -> ....?
>
> I'm between 3 & 4 right now.
>
> I'm sure it would be "great" to get to "5) higher order function" and
> eliminate record but I don't see that path yet.

Not sure what you mean neither what you want.

If you are talking about the Client, you can consider it as an opaque
value. You generally don't care about its content.

When they will be available this record will be probably replaced by a map
[1]

- benoit

[1] http://www.erlang.org/eeps/eep-0043.html