[erlang-questions] Memory not freed after VM closed

Patrik Nyblom pan@REDACTED
Fri Aug 16 11:35:58 CEST 2013

Hi!

My guess is that this has nothing to do with Erlang, it's just disk
cache. You'll get the memory back when you need it.
See for example:
http://www.linuxatemyram.com/
for more details.

Cheers,