[erlang-questions] [ANN] erlang.mk build tool

Motiejus Jakštys desired.mta@REDACTED
Thu Aug 15 17:07:42 CEST 2013

On Thu, Aug 15, 2013 at 4:19 PM, Loïc Hoguin <essen@REDACTED> wrote:
> Hello friendly people,
>
> I would like to make an official announcement of erlang.mk now that all the
> features I wanted are in.

Please include an ability to cleanly override any target so make does
not emit warnings about overwritten target. There are a few ways to do
it, but I find this the easiest: prefix every target in erlang.mk with
a variable:

$(.erlang-mk-all)all:
  <your stuff>

That way, if $(.erlang-mk-all) is defined (from my application
Makefile before including erlang.mk), your 'all' target will be the
one that does not cause me warnings.

Motiejus Jakštys