[erlang-questions] How to code against an interface rather than an implementation?

Chris Cook cookchrisd@REDACTED
Fri Aug 9 14:57:22 CEST 2013

I cant remember if it throw an error or not, it probably did and probably
glossed over it, if I get chance later this afternoon or if someone gets
chance try it and see, only need two module one function in each and call
it with a dynamic function, could use pass an atom is in as a variable in
to the calling function with V:F(), doesnt need to be in state.