[erlang-questions] STUN server

Benoit Chesneau bchesneau@REDACTED
Thu Aug 1 00:13:57 CEST 2013

On Tue, Jul 30, 2013 at 6:39 PM, <pablo.platt@REDACTED> wrote:

> benoit, did you make any progress with your ICE server?
>
> I'm testing the processone server but I need ICE (ice-lite) and there are
> few things missing like the priority, use-candidate, ice-controlled and
> ice-controlling attributes.
> I've added the missing attributes but still can't respond to ICE
> connectivity checks.
>
> I've found two more erlang implementations but they seems incomplete:
> https://github.com/kevinlynx/icerl
> https://github.com/kalta/nksip/blob/master/nksip/src/nksip_stun.erl

Hi pablo,

Yes I will have an ice client and stun/turn server available next week.

The stun/turn server is working over TCP/TLS and udp. for tcp/tls it is
using barrel. the stun/turn client is able to provide a socket linked to
the public port.

The ice client/server is able to decde ice messages and eventually use them.

- benoit