[erlang-questions] otp supervisor terminate callback

Tim Watson watson.timothy@REDACTED
Wed Apr 24 14:56:53 CEST 2013

Good point, although that might cause unexpected info messages to be
delivered to the supervisor's mailbox if the handler is removed. AFAIR
that'll only cause some noise in the logs via error_logger though, so maybe
it's not a big deal.