[erlang-questions] AMD Opteron 6300 (Piledriver) Profiling

Jared Kofron jared.kofron@REDACTED
Mon Apr 22 17:00:07 CEST 2013

Hi Vance,

Alex Gounares gave a pretty cool talk at Erlang Factory this year about
scaling Erlang out to
many-core systems.  His slides are here:

http://www.erlang-factory.com/conference/SFBay2013/speakers/AlexanderGounares

JK