[erlang-questions] [ANN] Helperl 0.2.0 (Alpha)

Alex Arnon alex.arnon@REDACTED
Fri Apr 19 21:53:02 CEST 2013

Hi Vlad!

Thanks for the reply, glad you like the API :)

>From a quick look at your utils package, there are certainly some things I
see Helperl is missing:
- The Bindings interface as the result type of CompositePattern.match(...)
- an easy addition.
- The format(...) function's approach looks very useful. Particularly if it
would be possible to compile it to a generator.
- I like the the pattern matching format, and would like to be able to
compile it to a CompositePattern - which can then be mixed with guards,
kept statically etc. This would be more natural than Helperl's current
verbose mapping.

Do you have any wrapper for OtpMbox's, e.g. Helperl's ESimpleService, or
any gen_server-alike?

Cheers,
Alex.