[erlang-questions] Embed a pid into string to be dynamically compiled

Vlad Dumitrescu vladdu55@REDACTED
Thu Apr 18 09:56:03 CEST 2013

Hi,

If it's a globally known process that you want to send to, then you should
probably register a name for it and use that instead of the pid.

Usually there are simpler ways to solve problems than dynamically compiling
code, but it depends a lot on your use case.

regards,
Vlad