[erlang-questions] Rebar, erlexec and c_src

Magnus Henoch magnus@REDACTED
Wed Apr 17 11:36:49 CEST 2013

David Welton <davidw@REDACTED> writes:

> I'm trying to integrate erlexec as a dependency in my project, as it
> provides much more advanced handling of OS processes than what Erlang
> does.
>
> However, when I do ./rebar compile, it fails to do anything with the C++ code:
>
> Is there anything I should be doing differently?

The erlexec project has a rebar.config.script file, that is used
alongside rebar.config to provide the correct configuration for
compilation:

https://github.com/saleyn/erlexec/blob/master/rebar.config.script

I would expect Rebar to print "DEBUG: Evaluating config file", but
instead I see "DEBUG: Consult config file" in the output.  (See
rebar_config:consult_file and rebar_config:consult_and_eval if you're
curious.)  That suggests that your rebar is too old.  What does "rebar
--version" say?

Regards,
Magnus