[erlang-questions] Listen to SSL and normal TCP connections on the same port

pablo platt pablo.platt@REDACTED
Wed Apr 17 01:38:21 CEST 2013

Hi,

Is it possible to accept SSL connections and normal TCP connections on the
same port?
Maybe accept normal TCP connections. If the connection is SSL connection
pass it to the ssl module  and if it is a normal TCP connection just handle
the socket.

If it is possible, how can I distinct SSL from non SSL connections?
How can I pass the socket to the ssl module?

In my case I control the server but I can't change the client.

Thanks