[erlang-questions] eheap_alloc: Cannot allocate 1272748 bytes of memory (of type "heap").

Martin Dimitrov mrtndimitrov@REDACTED
Fri Apr 12 17:12:03 CEST 2013

The highest amount of memory per process is 3MB. There are only 10-15 of
them. The rest have lower amount of used memory. Some - few hundred bytes.

The overall usage I see through crashdump_viewer under Memory
Information -> Memory.

Martin