[erlang-questions] integrating nodejs with erlang code

Robert Virding robert.virding@REDACTED
Wed Apr 10 17:46:34 CEST 2013

The most efficient way of connecting Erlang with node.js would be, of course, to implement JS and hence node.js in Erlang. Maybe not the easiest way, but definitely the most efficient connection. :-)

Robert