[erlang-questions] reltool/rebar vs. ssl certificates

Ingela Andin ingela.andin@REDACTED
Wed Apr 10 09:49:51 CEST 2013

Hi!

In R16 error handling was changed to avoid hiding information that we acctually
have so you proably would get another error in R15. It  however seems
strange that
that R15 would accept a cert that R16 does not.  The error below will
typically occurs when
there are problems with ASN-1 or decoding or perhaps interpreation of
ASN-1 decoded data.
Have you tried to apply the following commit to R16 from the maint branch?

006f45a738a6612958381b2fcbf48586c008d911

Regards Ingela Erlang/OTP tema - Ericsson AB