[erlang-questions] Querying JSON, team chat

Seth Falcon seth@REDACTED
Sun Apr 7 07:09:25 CEST 2013

I like the simple interface in jsonq. If you end up needing to set or
delete values, or to validate the structure of incoming JSON based on a
"jterms" like spec, checkout ej (shameless plug) https://github.com/seth/ej

+ seth

Seth Falcon | @sfalcon | http://userprimary.net/