[erlang-questions] Compiling R16B on Mac OS X Mountain Lion

Carlo Bertoldi carlo.bertoldi@REDACTED
Wed Apr 3 15:11:42 CEST 2013

On 18/03/13 16:43, Patrik Nyblom wrote:
> Hi!
>

> Are you using macports gcc or apples llvm-wrapper in this case? If
> macports, did you install the +universal variant?

gcc45 @4.5.4_6+universal

Just for the records, I've finally managed to find the problem.
During the various try the memsup was compiled for a 32bit architecture.

I've ran make clean many times, but that didn't deleted the file
memsup.o. I discovered this since I removed the whole source folder and
started from scratch. Eventually, the compilation went fine.

Cheers,
  Carlo