[erlang-questions] [ann]: PropEr v1.1

Kostis Sagonas <>
Tue Apr 2 14:55:58 CEST 2013

We are happy to announce the availability of a new version (v1.1) of
PropEr, a QuickCheck-inspired Property-Based Testing Tool for Erlang.

The code and its manual are accessible from the tool's home page.

This is the second version of PropEr that has been "officially"
released. It contains bug fixes, additions and changes done over the
last one and a half years. We sincerely thank all users who sent us pull
requests, suggestions for improvements, bug reports and comments.

For projects that pull proper directly from its github repository:

the new version has been tagged with its version number (v1.1).

Kostis Sagonas (on behalf of the PropEr developers)