[erlang-questions] [ann]: PropEr v1.1

Kostis Sagonas kostis@REDACTED
Tue Apr 2 14:55:58 CEST 2013

We are happy to announce the availability of a new version (v1.1) of
PropEr, a QuickCheck-inspired Property-Based Testing Tool for Erlang.

The code and its manual are accessible from the tool's home page.

	http://proper.softlab.ntua.gr/

This is the second version of PropEr that has been "officially"
released. It contains bug fixes, additions and changes done over the
last one and a half years. We sincerely thank all users who sent us pull
requests, suggestions for improvements, bug reports and comments.

For projects that pull proper directly from its github repository:

	https://github.com/manopapad/proper

the new version has been tagged with its version number (v1.1).

Enjoy!

Kostis Sagonas (on behalf of the PropEr developers)