[erlang-questions] Mysql Query builder lib in Erlang?

Fred Hebert mononcqc@REDACTED
Tue Apr 2 14:30:22 CEST 2013

Then I would not advertise it as a way to template SQL. This is
dangerous for any reader who felt the urge to use the whikers.js port to
handle SQL, as there is absolutely no protection against one of the
biggest attack vectors out there.