[erlang-questions] Secure Tokens

Lee Sylvester lee.sylvester@REDACTED
Tue Apr 2 08:00:06 CEST 2013

Thanks for the heads up, Bob. Luckily, I simply need to mimick Fernet while my portal interface is being built; then I can scrap my tokening altogether. However, I'll take your points onboard for any production impl.  I'm sure, tho, that your raised points will help improve Termit.

Regards,
Lee

Sent from my iPhone